Tango MangoCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Snap your bar
- Put two parts rum to one part mango and one part lemon juice into a shaker with ice
- Shake well then strain into chilled cocktail glass
- Add a splash of grenadine and soda water to taste and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Long Island Ice Tea
The Long Island Ice Tea is a classic cocktail characterized by its deceptive potency and refreshing taste, despite a hefty...
The Mojito is a classic Cuban cocktail that has gained worldwide popularity for its refreshing qualities. It features a tantalizing...
Barbados Sunrise is a tropical and refreshing cocktail that originated on the island of Barbados. With its vibrant colors and...
Between the sheets
The cocktail "Between the Sheets" is a classic, sophisticated drink that offers a smooth blend of warmth from Cognac, the...