Margarita on the RocksCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Moisten the rim of an cocktail glass with lime juice, then roll in salt and add ice
- Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into the rock-filled rimmed glass
- Garnish with a slice of lime and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Long Island Ice Tea
The Long Island Ice Tea is a classic cocktail characterized by its deceptive potency and refreshing taste, despite a hefty...
The Tequila Sunrise is a vibrant and visually striking cocktail known for its layered color effect that mimics a sunrise....
Named after the new royal baby - Prince Louis, this delicate concoction contains a little bit of coffee to help...
Chambord Margarita Royale
The Chambord Margarita Royale is a luxurious twist on the classic Margarita, blending traditional Mexican flavors with a touch of...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating