The Little Black Dress ToddyCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- In a small saucepan bring the water to the boil, then add the sugar and cardamom pods, and stir until the sugar is dissolved
- Let it steep for 30 minutes then store in an airtight container in the fridge for around 3 weeks
- This creates a cardamom syrup
- Heat the milk, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan until fully mixed
- Whisk in the chocolate until it is completely melted
- Add the Liquor 43, coconut run and the pre-made cardamom syrup and it’s ready to serve
Your private tasting notes
As the mercury drops and the days grow shorter, there’s no better way to fend off the chill than by...
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
This is a Daiquiri recipe I invented, drawing upon the grand tradition of the drink and updating it with current...
Tourist Mai Tai
This is the touristy Mai Tai recipe. If you're looking for the classic recipe this isn't it, but it's super...
The Caribbean Strawberryade cocktail is a refreshing and fruity beverage that combines the tropical flavors of coconut rum with the...
The Caribbean Orangeade cocktail is a tropical and refreshing drink that combines the sweetness of coconut rum with the crispness...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating