Sugar and spice
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT3M
- #7 / 38 in Galliano Cocktails
- see all...
- #2 / 25 in Pineapple Cocktails
- #26 / 148 in White Rum Cocktails
- #26 / 111 in Sugar Cocktails
- Tablespoon GallianoTablespoon GallianoTablespoon GallianoTablespoon GallianoTablespoon GallianoTablespoon Galliano
- 4 Pineapple4 Pineapple4 Pineapple4 Pineapple4 Pineapple4 Pineapple
- 3.3 cl White Rum3.3 cl White Rum3.3 cl White Rum3.3 cl White Rum33 ml White Rum1.1 oz White Rum
- Teaspoon SugarTeaspoon SugarTeaspoon SugarTeaspoon SugarTeaspoon SugarTeaspoon Sugar
To make the cocktail muddle 4 cubes of the spiced pineapple chunks with the sugar, before adding the rum and galliano. Add a handful of crushed ice and shake hard in a cocktail shaker.
Strain into a whiskey tumbler filled with crushed ice. On the show it was garnished with 2 pineapple leaves.
Tastes great and definitely worth the preparation effort.
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- Tablespoon GallianoGalliano ()
- 4 PineapplePineapple ()
- 3.3 cl White RumWhite Rum ()
- Teaspoon SugarSugar ()
Add to My Bar
- Tablespoon GallianoGalliano
- 4 PineapplePineapple
- 3.3 cl White RumWhite Rum
- Teaspoon SugarSugar