What Was That?Cocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- In a highball glass add the lemonade to three-quarters full, then add the Pernod and sambuca
- Mix to make a murky black colour
- Then layer the limoncello and the absinthe on top (in that order) and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Red Devil is an intriguing cocktail that combines the distinct flavors of aniseed liqueur and gin, tied together with...
The Mai-Kai’s version of the Don the Beachcomber classic has been on the menu since the restaurant opened in 1956.
The Swamp Boog cocktail comes with an intriguing mix of flavors due to its combination of 10ml Amaretto, 10ml Aniseed...
The Blond Bomb cocktail, also known as the "Blonde Bombshell," is a delectable and refreshing drink that combines the bold...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating