Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Grenadine, Vermouth, Scotch Whisky
- #26 / 31 in Scotch Whisky Cocktails
- see all...
- #156 / 299 in Grenadine Cocktails
- #27 / 51 in Vermouth Cocktails
- ¼ - ½ oz Grenadine¼ - ½ oz Grenadine0.25 cl Grenadine0.25 ml Grenadine¼ - ½ oz Grenadine0.25 oz Grenadine
- 1/8 oz Vermouth1/8 oz Vermouth0.38 cl Vermouth3.75 ml Vermouth1/8 oz Vermouth0.125 oz Vermouth
- 1 ¾ oz Scotch Whisky1 ¾ oz Scotch Whisky5.25 cl Scotch Whisky52.5 ml Scotch Whisky1 ¾ oz Scotch Whisky1.75 oz Scotch Whisky
I don't give a garnish when making this drink. The grenadine makes for plenty of cherry, and a Lemon didn't taste right. This is my perfered way of making a Rob Roy. As you drink this drink the first sip is really strong, but as the crushed ice melts and you get towards the bottom, it gets sweeter and more like a dessert than a Manhattan.
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- ¼ - ½ oz GrenadineGrenadine ()
- 1/8 oz VermouthVermouth ()
- 1 ¾ oz Scotch WhiskyScotch Whisky ()
Add to My Bar
- ¼ - ½ oz GrenadineGrenadine
- 1/8 oz VermouthVermouth
- 1 ¾ oz Scotch WhiskyScotch Whisky