Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Pour rum and syrup into a heated coffee mug
- Top up with milk and then grate nutmeg on top as a garnish before serving
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Hot Tea Toddy
A variation on the classic Hot Toddy, this comforting drink is especially good if you think you are coming down...
Martin's Rum is a warm and potent cocktail that combines the citrusy tang of lime, orange, and lemon juices with...
The Maple Morning cocktail is a harmonious blend of zesty lime juice and rich dark rum, sweetened with the woodsy...
Created by Moritz Niederstrasser, Villa Kennedy, Frankfurt.
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating