Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #377 / 744 in Vodka Cocktails
- see all...
- #42 / 75 in Lemon Cocktails
- #160 / 178 in Sugar Syrup Cocktails
- 1 liter Vodka1 liter Vodka1 cl Vodka1 ml Vodka1 liter Vodka1 oz Vodka
- Zest of 12 LemonZest of 12 LemonZest of 12 LemonZest of 12 LemonZest of 12 LemonZest of 12 Lemon
- 1 cup Sugar Syrup1 cup Sugar Syrup1 cl Sugar Syrup1 ml Sugar Syrup1 cup Sugar Syrup1 oz Sugar Syrup
The recipe calls for putting the finished Limoncello in the freezer and serving straight from there. I think the lemon flavor is more notable if it's chilled rather than frozen. Also, you are left with a lot of naked lemons. When making this, I recommend having a plan for using them. I stuffed two of the lemons into the cavity of a roasting chicken, and then rubbed the skin with the juice from another along with garlic, oregano, and rosemary.
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1 liter VodkaVodka ()
- Zest of 12 LemonLemon ()
- 1 cup Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup ()
Add to My Bar
- 1 liter VodkaVodka
- Zest of 12 LemonLemon
- 1 cup Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup