Rating: 2.43 / 52.43 stars based on 0 votes with 0 being the worst and 5 being the best
- #95 / 269 in Gin Cocktails
- see all...
- #8 / 23 in Port Cocktails
- #81 / 121 in Angostura Bitter Cocktails
- #6 / 13 in Chocolate Cocktails
The wife doesn't like martinis. Always thought it was the gin, but it turned out it was the vermouth. So, substitute the vermouth with her favorite port, and we have a winner
- 2 oz Gin6 cl Gin60 ml Gin2 oz Gin2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Port3 cl Port30 ml Port1 oz Port1 oz Port
- 2 dash Angostura Bitter2 cl Angostura Bitter2 ml Angostura Bitter2 dash Angostura Bitter2 oz Angostura Bitter
- Garnish ChocolateGarnish ChocolateGarnish ChocolateGarnish ChocolateGarnish Chocolate
Pour gin, port and two dashes of bitters to shaker. Add ice, shake until chilled. Strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with a bit of shaved dark chocolate.
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- Gin ()
- Port ()
- Angostura Bitter ()
- Chocolate ()
Add to My Bar
- Angostura Bitter