Raspberry Lemon DropCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Moisten the rim of a glass and roll in sugar, and add a pinch to the bottom of the glass if desired
- Add raspberry vodka, triple sec, and lemon juice to cocktail shaker with ice and shake well
- Add a splash of Chambord to the glass, then strain shaker into martini glass and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
A variation of the classic Collins drink, but made with vodka instead of gin. The fruit juices give it a...
The cocktail named Laila is a fruit-forward and vibrant mixed drink that showcases a delightful melange of berry flavors. The...
The Valentine Martini is a vibrant and enticing cocktail that perfectly embodies the spirit of romance and celebration. This delightful...
The Current Cooler is a refreshing cocktail that features a vibrant mix of tangy lime cordial and crisp lemon-lime soda,...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating