Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Lime Juice, Ginger Ale, Red Wine, Gold Rum, Ginger Syrup
- #22 / 21 in Gold Rum Cocktails
- see all...
- #324 / 319 in Lime Juice Cocktails
- #69 / 69 in Ginger Ale Cocktails
- #26 / 23 in Red Wine Cocktails
- #8 / 8 in Ginger Syrup Cocktails
- 1oz Lime Juice1oz Lime Juice2.8cl Lime Juice28ml Lime Juice1oz Lime Juice1oz Lime Juice
- 1oz Ginger Ale1oz Ginger Ale2.8cl Ginger Ale28ml Ginger Ale1oz Ginger Ale1oz Ginger Ale
- 1oz Red Wine1oz Red Wine2.8cl Red Wine28ml Red Wine1oz Red Wine1oz Red Wine
- 2oz Gold Rum2oz Gold Rum5.6cl Gold Rum56ml Gold Rum2oz Gold Rum2oz Gold Rum
- 0.5oz Ginger Syrup0.5oz Ginger Syrup1.4cl Ginger Syrup14ml Ginger Syrup0.5oz Ginger Syrup0.5oz Ginger Syrup
Let infuse in a covered jar at least 12 hours, but 24 is ideal. When done, strain the rum into a clean jar and set aside.
Combine rum, ginger syrup, lime juice, and ice into shaker. Shake and strain into the highball glass filled with ice. Top with about 1oz of ginger ale (the spicier the better). With the back of a spoon, float a little red wine on top (also ~1oz). If you do it correctly, you can see 3 separate layers (rum mix, ginger ale, wine) and thus needs no garnish.
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1oz Lime JuiceLime Juice ()
- 1oz Ginger AleGinger Ale ()
- 1oz Red WineRed Wine ()
- 2oz Gold RumGold Rum ()
- 0.5oz Ginger SyrupGinger Syrup ()
Add to My Bar
- 1oz Lime JuiceLime Juice
- 1oz Ginger AleGinger Ale
- 1oz Red WineRed Wine
- 2oz Gold RumGold Rum
- 0.5oz Ginger SyrupGinger Syrup