Skye Bar Caipirinha
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Lime, Sugar, Cachaca
- #15 / 15 in Cachaca Cocktails
- see all...
- #144 / 152 in Lime Cocktails
- #124 / 127 in Sugar Cocktails
- 2measures Lime2measures Lime2 measures Lime2 measures Lime2measures Lime2 measures Lime
- 2tsp Sugar2tsp Sugar2 tsp Sugar2 tsp Sugar2tsp Sugar2 tsp Sugar
- 2.5oz Cachaca2.5oz Cachaca0cl Cachacaml Cachaca2.5oz Cachaca2.5oz Cachaca
1 Cut the lime in the centre breaking into two equal bands. Use only one part of the lime for each drink.
2 Remove the core, cut into three pieces and add sugar to taste (in general two bar spoons of sugar are more than enough)
3 Macerate (muddle) gently in order to not extract the acid part of the lime too much - we want the acidity of the lemon, but nothing excessive
4 Add ice and top it with 80ml (2.5 oz) of a quality cachaca and stir well
5 And have a nice drink!
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 2measures LimeLime ()
- 2tsp SugarSugar ()
- 2.5oz CachacaCachaca ()
Add to My Bar
- 2measures LimeLime
- 2tsp SugarSugar
- 2.5oz CachacaCachaca