Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Sugar Syrup, Blueberries, Sparkling White Wine, Apple Brandy
- #3 / 4 in Apple Brandy Cocktails
- see all...
- #175 / 201 in Sugar Syrup Cocktails
- #6 / 9 in Blueberries Cocktails
- #4 / 7 in Sparkling White Wine Cocktails
- 1/4 cup Sugar Syrup1/4 cup Sugar Syrup6cl Sugar Syrup60ml Sugar Syrup1/4 cup Sugar Syrup4oz Sugar Syrup
- 2cups Blueberries2cups Blueberries47cl Blueberries470ml Blueberries2cups Blueberries16oz Blueberries
- 1 cup Sparkling White Wine1 cup Sparkling White Wine23.5cl Sparkling White Wine235ml Sparkling White Wine1 cup Sparkling White Wine8oz Sparkling White Wine
- 2cups Apple Brandy2cups Apple Brandy47cl Apple Brandy470ml Apple Brandy2cups Apple Brandy16oz Apple Brandy
Strain through a cheesecloth into a bowl and add as much simple syrup as you require. Chill for half an hour.
Pour around 1oz of the mixture into a flute and top with sparkling wine.
Mentioned in blog posts
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1/4 cup Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup ()
- 2cups BlueberriesBlueberries ()
- 1 cup Sparkling White WineSparkling White Wine ()
- 2cups Apple BrandyApple Brandy ()
Add to My Bar
- 1/4 cup Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup
- 2cups BlueberriesBlueberries
- 1 cup Sparkling White WineSparkling White Wine
- 2cups Apple BrandyApple Brandy