Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #27 / 42 in Whiskey Cocktails
- see all...
- #160 / 297 in Lemonade Cocktails
- #192 / 299 in Grenadine Cocktails
- 12oz Lemonade12oz Lemonade0cl Lemonademl Lemonade12oz Lemonade12oz Lemonade
- 1dash Grenadine1dash Grenadine1 dash Grenadine1 dash Grenadine1dash Grenadine1 dash Grenadine
- 2 shots Whiskey2 shots Whiskey2 shots Whiskey2 shots Whiskey2 shots Whiskey2 shots Whiskey
Pour in two shots of apple cider flavored whiskey. My preferred for this particular cocktail is "Serpent's Bite" apple cider whiskey.
Next, add in a splash of grenadine, don't mix yet. Don't add too much, or the flavor will be too intense or sweet.
Fill the glass with lemonade, I typically use a 12 ounce can of Minute Maid when I don't have anything else, but any lemonade will do. How much you use is really up to you.
If the cocktail doesn't mix enough while pouring, use a spoon or a chopstick to stir it a bit until it's mixed. The blend should have a very light red tint in the yellow of the lemonade, and look orangeish.
Feel free to top with a cherry or two, or garnish with a lemon. Best served cold, but can be enjoyed warm, I suppose. Enjoy!
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 12oz LemonadeLemonade ()
- 1dash GrenadineGrenadine ()
- 2 shots WhiskeyWhiskey ()
Add to My Bar
- 12oz LemonadeLemonade
- 1dash GrenadineGrenadine
- 2 shots WhiskeyWhiskey