The GDP cocktail, named after the combination of three keys ingredients which are Genever, Drambuie and Peychaud’s Bitters. Like the Dutch Golden Age, the spirit of this Genever is based on the Islay Cask finish. Inspired by one of the classics “Rusty Nail” but it’s not too sweet for any respectable Martini & Manhattan Aficionado. This drink is to champion the innovative of Genever from the Wenneker Distilleries. Cheers,
Ps: Ps: This drink was created by Trinh Quan Huy-Philip, Vietnam Mixxit Master 2011 & Swizzle Master 2015
– Add 60ml Wenneker Genever Islay Cask Finish and rest of ingredients with ice.
– Stir over well and fine strain into a pre-chilled coupe.
– Garnish with pink grapefruit zest and a Luxardo Maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists
Already a member?
Add to basket
- 1 sliceGinger ()
- 15mlDrambuie ()
- 1 dashPeychaud's Aromatic Bitters ()
Add to My Bar
- 1 sliceGinger
- 1 dashPeychaud's Aromatic Bitters