Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #8 / 21 in Drambuie Cocktails
- see all...
- #14 / 23 in Ginger Cocktails
- #9 / 11 in Peychaud's Aromatic Bitters Cocktails
The GDP cocktail, named after the combination of three keys ingredients which are Genever, Drambuie and Peychaud’s Bitters. Like the Dutch Golden Age, the spirit of this Genever is based on the Islay Cask finish. Inspired by one of the classics “Rusty Nail” but it’s not too sweet for any respectable Martini & Manhattan Aficionado. This drink is to champion the innovative of Genever from the Wenneker Distilleries. Cheers,
Ps: Ps: This drink was created by Trinh Quan Huy-Philip, Vietnam Mixxit Master 2011 & Swizzle Master 2015
- 1x Ginger1x Ginger1 Ginger1 Ginger1x Ginger1 Ginger
- 15ml Drambuie15ml Drambuie1.5cl Drambuie15ml Drambuie15ml Drambuie0.5oz Drambuie
- 1dash Peychaud's Aromatic Bitters1dash Peychaud's Aromatic Bitters1 dash Peychaud's Aromatic Bitters1 dash Peychaud's Aromatic Bitters1dash Peychaud's Aromatic Bitters1 dash Peychaud's Aromatic Bitters
– Add 60ml Wenneker Genever Islay Cask Finish and rest of ingredients with ice.
– Stir over well and fine strain into a pre-chilled coupe.
– Garnish with pink grapefruit zest and a Luxardo Maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1x GingerGinger ()
- 15ml DrambuieDrambuie ()
- 1dash Peychaud's Aromatic BittersPeychaud's Aromatic Bitters ()
Add to My Bar
- 1x GingerGinger
- 15ml DrambuieDrambuie
- 1dash Peychaud's Aromatic BittersPeychaud's Aromatic Bitters