The Paradise CityCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Cut the lime into halves and place in the glass
- Add a little ice, the bitters and a teaspoon of sugar then muddle
- Add the tequila and vodka and stir
- Mix the cranberry and mango juice with the grenadine to finish, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Mango Julep is a tropical twist on the classic Mint Julep, substituting traditional mint flavors for the vibrant sweetness...
Amber's Cosmo is a vibrant variation of the classic Cosmopolitan cocktail, tailor-made to tantalize the taste buds with its fruity...
This cocktail give you that chilled out Jamaican feeling and is fab to drink in the summer months. But be...
The Mango Mixer is a tropical-inspired cocktail that tantalizes the senses with a vibrant blend of fruity flavors. It combine...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating