Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #11 / 11 in Aperol Cocktails
- see all...
- #31 / 72 in Lemon Cocktails
- #52 / 99 in Soda Water Cocktails
- #129 / 165 in Sugar Syrup Cocktails
- #37 / 46 in Egg white Cocktails
Those proportions should allow you to make 2 cocktails. It is however drinkable by a single thirsty person
- 5cl Lemon5cl Lemon5cl Lemon
- 1dash Soda Water1dash Soda Water1dash Soda Water
- 2,5cl Sugar Syrup2,5cl Sugar Syrup2,5cl Sugar Syrup
- 1 Egg white1 Egg white1 Egg white
- 10cl Aperol10cl Aperol10cl Aperol
2 - Shake without ice to emulsify the egg white.
3 - Add some ice cubes and shake again.
4 - Serve and top with soda water.
5 - Decorate with twisted grapefruits skin.
Found In Lists
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 5cl LemonLemon ()
- 1dash Soda WaterSoda Water ()
- 2,5cl Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup ()
- 1 Egg whiteEgg white ()
- 10cl AperolAperol ()
Add to My Bar
- 5cl LemonLemon
- 1dash Soda WaterSoda Water
- 2,5cl Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup
- 1 Egg whiteEgg white
- 10cl AperolAperol