Mince pie martini
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Gin, Dark Rum, Sugar, Sweet Red Vermouth, Mincemeat
- #1 / 1 in Mincemeat Cocktails
- see all...
- #270 / 328 in Gin Cocktails
- #75 / 89 in Dark Rum Cocktails
- #100 / 127 in Sugar Cocktails
- #6 / 9 in Sweet Red Vermouth Cocktails
- 25ml Gin25ml Gin2.5cl Gin25ml Gin25ml Gin0.9oz Gin
- 50ml Dark Rum50ml Dark Rum5cl Dark Rum50ml Dark Rum50ml Dark Rum1.8oz Dark Rum
- 100g Sugar100g Sugar100g Sugar100g Sugar100g Sugar100g Sugar
- 25ml Sweet Red Vermouth25ml Sweet Red Vermouth2.5cl Sweet Red Vermouth25ml Sweet Red Vermouth25ml Sweet Red Vermouth0.9oz Sweet Red Vermouth
- 50g Mincemeat50g Mincemeat50g Mincemeat50g Mincemeat50g Mincemeat50g Mincemeat
Take a cocktail glass and dampen the edges with the mincemeat syrup, before dipping in some mixed spice to rim the glass. In a cocktail shaker mix 25 ml of the mincemeat syrup with the gin, vermouth and dark rum with ice and shake for 20 seconds. Strain into the cocktail glass and serve.
Mentioned in blog posts
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 25ml GinGin ()
- 50ml Dark RumDark Rum ()
- 100g SugarSugar ()
- 25ml Sweet Red VermouthSweet Red Vermouth ()
- 50g MincemeatMincemeat ()
Add to My Bar
- 25ml GinGin
- 50ml Dark RumDark Rum
- 100g SugarSugar
- 25ml Sweet Red VermouthSweet Red Vermouth
- 50g MincemeatMincemeat