The Scurvy Scot
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #17 / 28 in Scotch Whisky Cocktails
- see all...
- #118 / 264 in Lime Juice Cocktails
- #13 / 22 in Brown Sugar Cocktails
- ½ tsp Lime Juice½ tsp Lime Juice½ tsp Lime Juice
- ½ tbsp Brown Sugar½ tbsp Brown Sugar½ tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 oz Scotch Whisky3 oz Scotch Whisky3 oz Scotch Whisky
Muddle the lime juice and brown sugar in the bottom of the glass until the sugar is dissolved.
Add the Scotch, swirl, add ice and swirl again. Garnish with lime peel and/or rock candy swizzle stick.
Drink and be healthy.
To see how to make a candy swizzle stick see here:
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- ½ tsp Lime JuiceLime Juice ()
- ½ tbsp Brown SugarBrown Sugar ()
- 3 oz Scotch WhiskyScotch Whisky ()
Add to My Bar
- ½ tsp Lime JuiceLime Juice
- ½ tbsp Brown SugarBrown Sugar
- 3 oz Scotch WhiskyScotch Whisky