Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT3M
- #3 / 5 in Black Rum Cocktails
- see all...
- #53 / 276 in Grenadine Cocktails
- #9 / 21 in Ginger Beer Cocktails
- 0.5 oz Grenadine0.5 oz Grenadine0.5 oz Grenadine
- 1.5 oz Black Rum1.5 oz Black Rum1.5 oz Black Rum
- 4 oz Ginger Beer4 oz Ginger Beer4 oz Ginger Beer
Pour the Ginger beer. If you make your own like me, you're lucky.
Carefully pour the rum on top, so it stays on top. Captain Morgan Black Spice (hence the name) has one of the best aromas (if you prefer vanilla), but feel free to experiment here.
Lastly (and that's what makes it distinct) pour the grenadine (if you have Liber & Co. you're very lucky), while it settles at the bottom.
Enjoy the bits with a straw then just stir and enjoy it as a whole.
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 0.5 oz GrenadineGrenadine ()
- 1.5 oz Black RumBlack Rum ()
- 4 oz Ginger BeerGinger Beer ()
Add to My Bar
- 0.5 oz GrenadineGrenadine
- 1.5 oz Black RumBlack Rum
- 4 oz Ginger BeerGinger Beer