Amaretto Iced Coffee
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Amaretto, Milk, Whipped Cream, Whipped Cream Vodka, Coffee Ice Cream
- #1 / 3 in Whipped Cream Vodka Cocktails
- see all...
- #130 / 145 in Amaretto Cocktails
- #77 / 96 in Milk Cocktails
- #24 / 29 in Whipped Cream Cocktails
- #1 / 1 in Coffee Ice Cream Cocktails
This recipe came about when I made an Amaretto-less version, and my sister, Bean, thought it tasted even better with amaretto. This recipe is versatile, so that you can make it with plain black coffee and sugar instead of coffee ice cream, or add or subtract alcohol to taste, and even make a lactose free recipe if you have lactose free milk, such as soy in your fridge. My friends and I loved it, and have already decided to make it again the next time we get together.
- 2 oz Amaretto2 oz Amaretto6 cl Amaretto60 ml Amaretto2 oz Amaretto2 oz Amaretto
- 4 oz Milk4 oz Milk12 cl Milk120 ml Milk4 oz Milk4 oz Milk
- 3 tbsp Whipped Cream3 tbsp Whipped Cream3 cl Whipped Cream3 ml Whipped Cream3 tbsp Whipped Cream3 oz Whipped Cream
- 2 oz Whipped Cream Vodka2 oz Whipped Cream Vodka6 cl Whipped Cream Vodka60 ml Whipped Cream Vodka2 oz Whipped Cream Vodka2 oz Whipped Cream Vodka
- 8 oz Coffee Ice Cream8 oz Coffee Ice Cream24 cl Coffee Ice Cream240 ml Coffee Ice Cream8 oz Coffee Ice Cream8 oz Coffee Ice Cream
2) Pulse a couple of times to get things moving.
3) Add the whipped vodka and amaretto into the blender, and blend continuously until drink is smooth.
4) Pour into glasses and garnish with whipped cream.
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 2 oz AmarettoAmaretto ()
- 4 oz MilkMilk ()
- 3 tbsp Whipped CreamWhipped Cream ()
- 2 oz Whipped Cream VodkaWhipped Cream Vodka ()
- 8 oz Coffee Ice CreamCoffee Ice Cream ()
Add to My Bar
- 2 oz AmarettoAmaretto
- 4 oz MilkMilk
- 3 tbsp Whipped CreamWhipped Cream
- 2 oz Whipped Cream VodkaWhipped Cream Vodka
- 8 oz Coffee Ice CreamCoffee Ice Cream