Lazy Man FlipCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Snap your bar
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice
- Shake well then strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish by expressing the oil from an orange peel twist and adding some grated nutmeg, then serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Created by Ron Oliver, at The Diamond in Vancouver.
Created in 1986 by Charles Schumann, the Jean Gabin is now considered a classic in the cocktail world.
Apple Sunrise is a refreshing and fruity cocktail that is perfect for any time of day. Made with equal parts...
Originally featured in Harry Craddock’s famous 'The Savoy Cocktail Book' of 1930. The book says about this cocktail: "This cocktail...