Citrus FizzCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Dip the rim of the flute into the orange juice and then into the caster sugar
- In a mixing glass, stir together the rest of the orange juice, the lime juice and the bitters and then pour the liquid into the glass
- Top up with the water to taste
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The iconic cocktail, Singapore Sling, is believed to have originated in Singapore's Raffles Hotel in the early 20th century. Its...
The Margarita is a classic cocktail that originated in Mexico and has become a beloved drink all over the world....
The Moët Margarita is a luxurious and sophisticated variation of the classic Margarita cocktail. It combines the zesty and refreshing...
The Old Acquaintance is a refreshing and aromatic cocktail that combines the tangy zest of pink grapefruit juice with the...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating