Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add a shot of red vermouth, two shots of sweet sherry and a dash of orange bitters to a cocktail shaker
- Shake well and strain into a highball glass over ice and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Sherry Cobbler is a classic cocktail that dates back to the mid-19th century and exudes a symphony of fruity...
This drink was inspired by a lady I met who is the person who opened a door for me into...
The Quarter Deck cocktail is a classic concoction that exudes an air of maritime tradition, invoking the spirit of the...
Sweet Poison is a tantalizing cocktail that combines the bold flavors of Cointreau and gin with a touch of sweetness...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating