A Lovers’ TiffCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Fill a wine goblet halfway with ice and add cherry brandy
- Place blue curaçao and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker along with the cherries and shake well
- Add lemonade to the cherry brandy and pour the shaken mixture into the glass before serving
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Black Jack cocktail is a rich and aromatic drink that combines the robust flavors of brandy and coffee with...
The Kew Punch is a vivacious and effervescent cocktail that masterfully blends a variety of flavors to create a refreshing...
The Xanthia cocktail is a potent, vibrant concoction that combines the herbaceous complexity of Yellow Chartreuse with the sweetness of...
Dave's Delight is a fruity and tropical cocktail that embodies a playful medley of flavors. It features the sweet and...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating