Brandy CrustaCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- The 'crusta' part of this recipe comes from the crust that needs preparing beforehand
- Cut off both ends of a lemon and remove the insides to leave a shell of skin
- Place in the top of a glass
- Wet the edge of the glass and the exposed fruit shell with sugar syrup and dip in caster sugar to frost the edge of both the peel and the glass
- Leave for a couple of hours to form a hard crust
- To make the cocktail, add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake well
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Ritz cocktail is a classic French-inspired drink that exudes elegance and luxury. Its origins can be traced back to...
Hot Tea Toddy
A variation on the classic Hot Toddy, this comforting drink is especially good if you think you are coming down...
Between the sheets
The cocktail "Between the Sheets" is a classic, sophisticated drink that offers a smooth blend of warmth from Cognac, the...
A great cocktail recipe from the 1860s, this was originally served in a rocks glass with ice, but somewhere along...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating