Butterflies and HurricanesCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add the alcohol and lemon juice to a highball glass with ice and stir lightly
- Add soda water to almost top the glass and add a lemon wedge
- Carefully slide in a dash or two of blue curaçao alongside the lemon wedge for the colour, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Little Black Dress Toddy
The Little Black Dress Toddy is a decadent and luxurious cocktail that is perfect for any occasion. Its name is...
A well-balanced cocktail first seen at Rosa Mexicano food chain.
The Peninsular War cocktail is a spirited concoction that blends the boldness of cognac with the sweet aromatic profile of...
From the Licor 43 website: "A harmonic, colourful and digestive option with a cranberry nectar touch."
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating