Burning Veil of Maya
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #17 / 38 in Galliano Cocktails
- see all...
- #33 / 205 in Bailey's Irish Cream Cocktails
- #9 / 21 in Sloe Gin Cocktails
- #3 / 4 in Overproof Rum Cocktails
- 1 parts Bailey's Irish Cream1 parts Bailey's Irish Cream1 parts Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 parts Galliano1 parts Galliano1 parts Galliano
- 1 parts Sloe Gin1 parts Sloe Gin1 parts Sloe Gin
- 1 tsp Overproof Rum1 tsp Overproof Rum1 tsp Overproof Rum
Gently layer (on the back of a fitting spoon) the Galliano.
Then gently layer the Sloe Gin on top.
Gently top it with the overproof rum (Bacardi-151, STROH 80, or whatever brand you have).
Set on fire and marvel it for a few seconds.
When the flame starts to grow, extinguish it - DON'T forget this part!!!
Shoot when it's safe!
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1 parts Bailey's Irish CreamBailey's Irish Cream ()
- 1 parts GallianoGalliano ()
- 1 parts Sloe GinSloe Gin ()
- 1 tsp Overproof RumOverproof Rum ()
Add to My Bar
- 1 parts Bailey's Irish CreamBailey's Irish Cream
- 1 parts GallianoGalliano
- 1 parts Sloe GinSloe Gin
- 1 tsp Overproof RumOverproof Rum