Gingerbread BelliniCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Take the juice of half a lemon, the gingerbread syrup and Frangelico and shake well in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Strain into a champagne flute before topping up with the Prosecco and serving
Your private tasting notes
Get ready to unwrap a world of festive flavors with our specially curated list of Christmas cocktails! Each drink on...
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The mimosa recipe is believed to have been invented at the Hôtel Ritz Paris by Frank Meier around 1925.
Raspberry Lift-off is a vibrant and refreshing cocktail that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. This cocktail is a...
The Ritz cocktail is a classic French-inspired drink that exudes elegance and luxury. Its origins can be traced back to...
This delicious little number comes packed with some delighfully common ingredients for all those in lockdown. Add the bubbles to...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating